do you wanna fool around a bit? then copy the build.xml from eg.
 https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/code/HEAD/tree/plug-ins/KmlDriver/trunk/
and try to retrofit it for your purpose.

you will need and can reuse OJ.jar from

https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/code/HEAD/tree/plug-ins/KmlDriver/trunk/lib/
as well.

..ede