Hi Jukka,

if you use the .tfw world-file calculated by OpenJUMP with

minx = 63900
maxx = 64600
miny = 51150
maxy = 51800

the Raster Layer Info also does not work :-(

By the way:

The JTextFields of the "worldfile dialog"
first are too short. After I extend the dialog-window
in y the JTextFields grow bigger.

I use the metal-look-and-feel for OJ.

Have a nice weekend!

Uwe