Hi Jumpers,

I just committed code of a new extension which makes it possible to create
toolboxes from xml to set one or many attribute(s) values of a selection of
features in one click.
The toolbox is composed of as many buttons as needed, each button set
attributes of one or several attributes with specified values. It is
defined in
a xml file located in lib/ext/set_attributes (two examples including
explanation
attached)

https://sourceforge.net/projects/jump-pilot/files/OpenJUMP_plugins/More%20Plugins/SetAttributes%20PlugIn/?

How to :
-----------
- copy the jar file in lib/ext
- copy the set_attributes directory in lib/ext
Study how to write a xml for your use case from the xml attached in this
mail
Start OpenJUMP, click on menu
Extension > SetAttributes... then check the name of your xml and click OK
You can have several toolboxes for different purposes and you can adjust
the
definition of your buttons without re-starting OpenJUMP (just
re-activate the
plugin from the menu)

I propose to include this lightweight extension in PLUS version if
feedback if
good enough.