Hi,

QA option do find spikes (but not inside corner). Removing spikes is another story. I had already to do that with JTS but it is a difficult problem because you can't make sure that removing a spike will not create an invalid polygon (auto-intersection). Would be nice to have something in OpenJUMP though. I will check what I had already done to see if it can find its way as a plugin.

Michaël