Hi Stefan,

Current plugin with option decompose checked is OK  for me (I think this
is the one you need for OSM and I want to keep it)
-> every original geometry component goes in one of Point/LineString/Polygon

but current plugin with "decompose unchecked" produces the following
Empty -> empty layer
Point -> Point layer
LineString -> LineString layer
Polygon -> Polygon Layer
MultiPoint, MultiLineString, MultiPolygon, GeometryCollection -> Mixed layer

This one seems useless to me (except if you confirm this option is also
need to process osm) and I want to replace it by other propositions
which makes more sense (shapefile like or geometry dimension)

Let me know if I understood your comment correctly.

Michaël