Hi Jukka,

I just noticed that you already wrote a FR about this :

   #211 Easy extraxt layers for saving to shapefiles

Let me know if new options covers this FR so that I can close it.

Michaël

Le 15/09/2016 à 19:54, Stefan Steiniger a écrit :
Hi,

sounds good. I think I just sorted all GeomColl types into one layer for
ease of use/lazyness as I had to deal with non-empty GeomCollections
(btw. for instance a cycle path or hiking trail (or even a lake shore?)
may be modeled as a collection). So if you just put them in separate
layers at the end this seems fine to me. If all of them are "explodable"
(in a sense making way), I don't know. Would need to explore OSM files
in detail again.

thanks for improving this,
stefan