Hi Jumpers,

As asked by Nicolas Ribot, I added an option to desynchronize LayerView and AttributeTable selections.

Otion is available in ViewOptionsPlugin in r5076

Now, I'm facing a new problem : several plugins have been added to the context menu of attribute tables, but these*plugins process **LayerView* *selection **not AttributeTable selection*. Using deleted selected items is now very ambiguous as both selections may be different.

Of course, all context menu maybe re-implemented to work on AttributeTable selection, but it is much work and may not be the best approach, any idea is welcome.

Jump-pilot-devel mailing list