Hi Jukka,

I did not understand if you still find there is a problem.
By the way, are you testing internal "Join Table" which joins two layers
using a common attribute ?

For me it works fine. What is questionable is whether one must join two
features if they both have null for the join attribute (currently, it
does, but I bet a database wouldn't work that way)

Michaël