-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: Michaël Michaud [mailto:m.michael.mich...@orange.fr]
Lähetetty: 2. joulukuuta 2016 0:16
Vastaanottaja: jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] Join table can go to eternal loop

Hi Jukka,

I did not understand if you still find there is a problem.
By the way, are you testing internal "Join Table" which joins two layers using
a common attribute ?

For me it works fine. What is questionable is whether one must join two
features if they both have null for the join attribute (currently, it does, but
I bet a database wouldn't work that way)

Michaël