Peppe,

In Dxf driver, I create a default schema with a COLOR attribute which is the name used in dxf to set features color.

But the role of this attribute is very similar to the one added in Color Chooser plugin (R_G_B)

I would have no objection to change one of them (store color information from dxf into R_G_B attribute or rename
R_G_B to COLOR) if it could simplify things.

Maybe R_G_B has less chance to collide to another user attribute...

Michaël