Hi,

It seems that recent snapshots can read old JML files with just R_G_B field and
show the stored colors. However, it is not possible to edit the colors with the
color tools, probably because they are nowadays using also another field,
COLOR. Test file attached.

There used to be also an "Another color" option which I have used for copying
predefined color schema from Colorbrewer or given by the customer to suit with
their graphical guidelines. Now I need to edit the colors in the attribute
view, which is of coarse doable.

-Jukka Rahkonen-