-----Alkuperäinen viesti-----
Lähettäjä: edgar.sol...@web.de [mailto:edgar.sol...@web.de]
Lähetetty: 14. joulukuuta 2017 16:16
Vastaanottaja: jump devel <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] SVN: [5638]

Jukka, i've seen you do some changes like the below.

On 14.12.2017 14:18, jump-pilot-svn--- via Jump-pilot-devel wrote:
> Finnish translation of new Graph toolbox strings + national character
> fix
> -org.openjump.sextante.gui.additionalResults.AdditionalResultsPlugIn.R
> esult-viewer=Tulosten näyttö
> +org.openjump.sextante.gui.additionalResults.AdditionalResultsPlugIn.R
> +esult-viewer=Tulosten n\u00E4ytt\u00F6

why do you do them. our language files are written and read as ISO-8859-1
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO/IEC_8859-1 , therefor there is no need to
escape common umlauts and such asthey are perfectly valid in this encoding.
of course it does not hurt, but the translations become worse readable and the
files grow a bit unnecessarily.

..ede