Ede,

WritableDataStoreDataSource uses a TransactionManager which manage a list of events (feature addition, modification and deletion) and can commit these events to the database A wanted to be able to create a specific WritableDataSource using a customized TransactionManager able to do specific actions (in a context where I can't commit to the database, but I want to preserve all the actions done in OpenJUMP). Kind of business-application need.

Michaël