Hi Ede
I did some small changes on CadPlan plugins+ correction of bugs.
And I am going to do some extra work on Sextante (basically Sextante result
outputs (table, text, charts) are unified  to new OpenJUMP Additional
Resuls frame (*)).
I need a couple of days to do fix the Sextante changes and to upgrade the
plugins. Can we wait until the end of next week?

The new Additional Resul frame in OpenJUMP seems for me a reason to upgrade
to a new version (1,13), more than a maintenance release version.
To give an idea about the new Additional Results Frame:

1) All the outputs (other then vector or Rater) like charts, table, images,
text and FeatureCollections can be unified as objects in a list inside a
unique frame.
2) the user can visualize or save those objects as image, html or table
files
3) The following plugin are activated to use the new Additional Result
framework
*Tools*
Statistics>Plots>All
Statistics>Classify attributes
Statistics>Layer attribute statistics
Statistic>Layer statistics
*Raster*
Analysis on Single band raster>Compare selected Grid raster layers

See also ChangeLog.txt
2018-03-12 Giuseppe Aruta
    * Activated  Additional Result framemork: outputs other than vector or
      raster are loaded as objects into a convenient frame where user can
      save/delete/rename these objects.
      The following objects can be saved into the Additional Result frame:
      - Texts in Jlabel, JtextPane, JtextArea, HTMLPane: saved as .html file
      - JTabel objects: saved as .csv file
      - graphics added to PlotPane: saved as .png file (for Profiles also
as cad .dxf file)
      -  Other object: saved to .png file
      - FeatureCollection into a FeatureCollectionPanel: saved to .jml/.shp

(*) The framework derives from Sextante - see Sextante "Results" plugin