I can be more accurate on { ColorThemingStyle for polygons with some fill
patterns seems not working}
Polygon fill pattern are samples are saved as temp image files like
"ojp5731593574799380314pti.png"
On saving to SLD file the relative path of the file is saved as tag (in
windows)
<OnlineResource xlink:type="simple"
xlink:href="file:/C:/Users/<Urer>/AppData/Local/Temp/
jp5731593574799380314pti.png "/>
When I try to load, the SLD import cannot recognize it and throws an error
message in the log file (An ogc:filter could not be found while trying to
parse a color theming style).
Peppe