Janos,
your hungarian file has been uploaded into OpenJUMP dist and will be available
on next build.
If you are interested to translate OpenJUMP to Hungarian, as suggested by Ede,
and need a help, fill free to write to the group list
Bets regards
Peppe

---

** [feature-requests:#268] Translation of Map Coloring plugin to Hungarian**

**Status:** open
**Labels:** localisation ojmapcoloring
**Created:** Wed Jun 10, 2020 07:31 AM UTC by kjt
**Last Updated:** Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:24 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody
**Attachments:**

-
[mapcolorstrings_hu.properties](https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/feature-requests/268/attachment/mapcolorstrings_hu.properties)
 (347 Bytes; text/plain)

When I starting the Openjump, I got the next message always:
~~~
[ERROR] ... Can't find bundle for base name
/org/freevoice/mapcoloring/mapcolorstrings, locale hu_HU
~~~
So I have prepared a "mapcolorstrings_hu.properties" file and I put into my
ojmapcoloring-0.5.jar.
It works so it would by nice to add it to "official release".

*Important: the file must be have ISO8859-2 codepage*

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/feature-requests/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/feature-requests/options.  Or, if
this is a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.