-Jukka-

Lähettäjä: Michaud Michael <m.michael.mich...@orange.fr>
Lähetetty: torstai 20. elokuuta 2020 21.24
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: [JPP-Devel] sqlite database

Hi Jukka, Nicolas

Do you know the state of sqlite in OpenJUMP ? I've tried to load a table from a
sqlite database for a few hours without success.

I tried with OJ 1.14, 1.15, last snapshot, and I tried to load from a database
created from a shapefile with spatialite-gui or from a database created from
QGis as a spatialite or as geopackage. Maybe I omitted something obvious, I'm
not familiar with sqlite.

For all my tests, I get the same error after I have choosen the table and
clicked on finish. The error seems related to geometry retrieval or index
retrieval :

java.lang.NullPointerException
at
com.vividsolutions.jump.datastore.spatialite.SpatialiteSQLBuilder.buildSpatialIndexFilter(SpatialiteSQLBuilder.java:157)
at
com.vividsolutions.jump.datastore.spatialite.SpatialiteSQLBuilder.buildBoxFilter(SpatialiteSQLBuilder.java:116)
at
com.vividsolutions.jump.datastore.spatialite.SpatialiteSQLBuilder.getSQL(SpatialiteSQLBuilder.java:39)

Thanks for the help,