-Jukka-

Lähettäjä: Giuseppe Aruta <giuseppe.ar...@gmail.com>
Lähetetty: torstai 17. syyskuuta 2020 7.26
Vastaanottaja: OpenJump develop and use <jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Aihe: Re: [JPP-Devel] About CAD tool Draw a symmetric geometry

Hi Jukka

the following steps work for me:
a) select the feature(s) you want to mirror
b) click on the tool "Draw a symmetric geometry"
c) in the next dialog select the option in the middle ("Select a line")
d) the cursor changes icon, put on the line you want to use and click once.
e) a small blue circle flashes on the selection point and the features are
mirrored

Peppe

Il giorno mer 16 set 2020 alle ore 22:52 Rahkonen Jukka (MML)
<jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi<mailto:jukka.rahko...@maanmittauslaitos.fi>>
 ha scritto:
Hi,

I can mirror selected features by the line that I draw with the Draw a
symmetric geometry tool but it should also be possible to select an existing
line to be used as a mirror. However, I do not manage to make a selection. The
message is always “Warning: No symmetric segment was selected”. Is there
something special in making the selection right? I tried to use a line from the
same layer than the features to be reflected and from another layer but the
result is the same.

-Jukka Rahkonen-