edgar.sol...@web.de wrote:
29.9. 2020 13.01

On 9/29/2020 11:57, Rahkonen Jukka (MML) wrote:
>> select geom,
>> ST_AsText(ST_Centroid(geom)) as centroid from test limit 1;

> do we currently warn/err out if someone actually selects two geometry
> columns? should we auto-convert to WKT additional geometry columns?

The above query without ST_AsText gives me a field with datatype "Object" and
it contains value [B@11031df7
Perhaps it is good so? I have no idea about what to do with such object and if
it round trips nicely in save-reload cycle with our supported file formats. I
guess that object could as well be a jpeg image or any other blob.

-Jukka-

..ede