- **status**: open --> pending

---

** [bugs:#512] Georeferenced RasterImage : useless dialog to create a worlfile**

**Status:** pending
**Milestone:** OJ_1.16
**Created:** Wed Nov 11, 2020 08:29 AM UTC by michael michaud
**Last Updated:** Mon Nov 30, 2020 07:53 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Trying to open a georeferenced GeoTiff  as a (Sextante) RasterImage , I'm
invited to define the worldfile through a dialog box. Whatever I enter in the
diaog box, the image will be georeferenced using the geotags of the geotiff,
which is fine, but the dialogbox is misleading and will create a tfw file which
is inconsistant with the geotiff tags.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because jump-pilot-devel@lists.sourceforge.net is
subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/bugs/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://sourceforge.net/p/jump-pilot/admin/bugs/options.  Or, if this is a
mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.