Hi MIchael,
excuse me for my late answer. I agree with your proposal (splitting into
modules, group name etc...). You can pack it into OpenJUMP plus.
It is quite difficult for me to take time for GitHub. I think I will use
the time I have mainly to test the plugins. By the time you move OpenKLEM
into OpenJUMP I will start a set of tests on both Sextante and OpenKLEM and
report on a text which can be used in the future.
thanks again
Peppe