Thanks Michael,
About other plugins:
I am going to upgrade CAD plugin. In the last version I added a depency to
Cadplan vertex symbols plugin (cad tool saves a selected geometry as block
which in turn can be used as point/line symbology.
I hope I will have a working plugin by the end of this week.
Inviato da myMail per Android domenica, 18 aprile 2021, 10:44PM +02:00 da
Michaud Michael  m.michael.mich...@orange.fr :