Hi all,
with the new OJ 2.1 adopted an external file (coord_ref_sys) to read OGC
code on saving to.prj file (shapefile).  Reading code is related to the
method EsriProj.findProj(...)
If the external coord_ref_sys file is not found, when I try to save to
shapefile, OJ throws an exception and the file cannot be saved (no problem
with GML).

Until OpenJUMP 1.16, the process to generate OGC code was related to the
method SridLookupTable.getOGCWKTFromWkidCode(...) which reads a text file
integrated into OpenJUMP (srid2prj.txt) with all the prj codes (even if
related to some years ago).

To avoid the previous error, my proposal is, in the file *ShapeFileWriter*
substitute method:

 private String getPrjString(String code) throws Exception {
        try {
           int srid = Integer.parseInt(code);
           return EsriProj.findProj(srid);
        } catch(IOException e) {
            Logger.warn(e);
            return null;
        }
    }

with method:

    private String getPrjString(String code) throws Exception {
        try {
        int srid = Integer.parseInt(code);
        return EsriProj.findProj(srid);
        } catch(IOException e) {
            return SridLookupTable.getOGCWKTFromWkidCode(code);
        } catch (Exception e) {
        Logger.warn(e);
            return null;
        }
    }

Note that   SridLookupTable.getOGCWKTFromWkidCode(...) and srid2prj.txt)
are used also on saving sextante raster to export a .prj or .aux file with
all the projection info

Best ragards