Hi Michael,
Keyboard shortcuts conflicts have been a problem when I was using Ubuntu in
the past. The only way was to remap Ubuntu shortcuts if I was not using
them in favour of OpenJUMP ones.
Actually I am using Windows and it is important to know this side effect.
Thanks for taking care of it. I am going to test the new realize soon
Peppe