Hi all,
I have a customer that is looking to move from cell relay port promiscuous mode to vp mode. I can se the differences in configuration here http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos76/swconfig76-network-in terfaces/html/interfaces-atm-config11.html#1166992 <http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos76/swconfig76-network-i nterfaces/html/interfaces-atm-config11.html#1166992> and the obvious difference that in port mode all vpi/vci pairs are chucked into the lsp, and in vp mode will allow all vci's for a configured vp. I may be over thinking this but was wondering if anyone knew if: one was better than an another in the sense of delay? or if the juniper SAR chip is used in one but not the other? Or any other architectural difference? is cell bundling capability in both? are there any caveats that may be involved with moving from port to vp other than configuration? This particular implementation is using kompella for tunneling. If anyone can point in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and regards, Jake Bourgeois JNCIP 318 _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

