Hi All,

Does anyone have experience with IPv6 over IPIP tunnel between Cisco and 
Juniper? I have a IPv4 VPN network that runs IPv6 over IPv4 like the topology 
below:

CE1 ----- PE1 -------MPLS ------- PE2 ------- CE2

The IPv6 over IPv4 tunnel is established between CE1 and PE2 using IP IP 
tunnel. From PE2 to CE2 we use native IPv6. Packets from CE1 never reach CE2 
but from CE1 we can ping to PE2 interface that is facing CE2 and vice versa. 

If I sniff the ICMPv6 packet from CE2, it shows that CE2 is already received 
the packet and replied them. When I checked at interface tunnel on PE2 using 
firewall filter, the packets is already transmitted to the tunnel interface but 
never arrived at CE1.

Is this topology is applicable?

Any info is highly appreciated,

Thanks,
Benny

 
---------------------------------
8:00? 8:25? 8:40?  Find a flick in no time
 with theYahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to