Hi Group,
We have had some strange incidents, where certain routes I the ERX just don't
seem to work. Although they are displayed correctly with si ip route.
I noticed some load errors as shown below, but I don't have a clue what they
are about..... (probably something bad...).
--------------SNIP---------------
ERX01-BYN:default:i#sh ip forwarding-table slot 1
Free Memory = 30002 KB (91.56%)
Virtual Router Memory(KB) Load Errors Status
-------------------------------- -------------- ------------- --------------
default - - Not Resident
i 2763 112285 Updating
mgmt 3 0 Valid
1001 - - Not Resident
1005 - - Not Resident
1013 - - Not Resident
--------------SNIP---------------
Software version: erx310_7-3-1p0-6.rel
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards
Peter Åris Krüpl
Netværksspecialist
Ventelo Webpartner
Århusgade 88
2100 København Ø
Denmark
+45 35 25 47 54 (Direkte)
+45 70 26 23 00 (Hovednummer)
+45 70 26 23 01 (Telefax)
+45 80 20 75 95 (Kundeservice)
www.ventelo.dk
This correspondence and any attached files are for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you
receive the above communication in error, please delete the message and notify
the sender immediately. Do not distribute any part of this e-mail as the
confidentiality stipulation adheres even in the event of mistransmission.
Ventelo reserves the right to monitor all email communications through its
network.
<Note> If you are in doubt if you are the intended recipient please use your
magic crystal ball. I might have mistyped the "intended" recipient adress, or
maybe not. </Note>
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp