On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 05:55:06PM +0100, Alexander Koch wrote: > Folks, > > since when is Juniper picky if one site is configured to SDH > and the other to SONET? I have seen it twice now, and this
Since forever, unfortunately. > seriously annoys the XXX out of me. It worked without any > issue for years, now some variants of Juniper on the peering > partner's side only come up if I change the whole PIC (yes) > to SDH. An eternal complaint. > We run the 7.5 daily SR1 or so. I doubt I am the only to > have seen that problem and been bitten by that. Is there any > workaround for 7.5/7.6? I know things are nicer in 8.2, but > we do not have it yet. :) Yes that has the "great fix" for people who do mixed-mode on a multi-port PIC. Can't you damn euros just admit that SONET is the way, the truth, and the light and end this silly bit squabbling. :) -- Richard A Steenbergen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> http://www.e-gerbil.net/ras GPG Key ID: 0xF8B12CBC (7535 7F59 8204 ED1F CC1C 53AF 4C41 5ECA F8B1 2CBC) _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

