Dario, I hope someone responded to you offline, if not, here is my feeble attempt to at least get you started in the right direction.
Iana considers 802.1q interfaces to have an iftype value equal to 135. (these are the only logical interfaces this router has with a vlan-id configured on them) [edit] [EMAIL PROTECTED] run show snmp mib walk 1.3.6 | match 135 | match iftype ifType.39 = 135 ifType.41 = 135 ifType.42 = 135 So the above shows you the SnmpIfIndexes that have a vlan-id associated with them. So below I match them to actual interfaces [edit] [EMAIL PROTECTED] run show interfaces | match "(snmp ifindex)" | match "ge|fe" Logical interface fe-0/0/0.5 (Index 72) (SNMP ifIndex 42) Logical interface fe-0/0/1.20 (Index 68) (SNMP ifIndex 41) Logical interface fe-0/0/1.100 (Index 69) (SNMP ifIndex 39) This is not exactly something that would work well in a production environment, especially since you would be using a mib browser that may or may not allow match criteria, and you will have plenty of ge-* and fe-* that are not tagged. Either way, I hope this serves somewhat helpful. Thanks and regards, Jake Bourgeois -----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dario Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 9:28 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [j-nsp] snmpwalk request to obtain the vlan-ids Dear all, I need the list of all vlan-ids implemented in various routers via SNMP. (I need also how to connect them with the ifIndex) Does anybody knows the snmpwalk request to obtain this information? Best regards and thanks in advance, Dario D. _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

