I've only a modem connected to the consol port. 
 
Regards,
David

________________________________

        De : Brandon Bennett [mailto:[email protected]] 
        Envoyé : mardi 21 juillet 2009 23:30
        À : ROY David DTF/DERX
        Cc : Manu Chao; [email protected]
        Objet : Re: [j-nsp] RE : Strange LOGIN_FAILED message
        
        


        On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 10:35 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:
        


                I think so but I can't see any input TCP sessions by using 
tcpdump on the box. I will try to put a specific term in my loopback firewall 
filter to catch the source addresses (if there are) !
                


         
        Do you have a terminal server pluged in the console port possibly 
displaying a login prompt back at the at the router that is interpreted as a 
failed login?
        
        -Brandon 
        



*********************************
This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and intended 
solely for the addressees. 
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.
Messages are susceptible to alteration. 
France Telecom Group shall not be liable for the message if altered, changed or 
falsified.
If you are not the intended addressee of this message, please cancel it 
immediately and inform the sender.
********************************
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to