1. 

regr...@vpn11> set date ?
Possible completions:
  <time>               New date and time (YYYYMMDDhhmm.ss)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  ntp                  Set system date and time using Network Time Protocol 
servers
regr...@vpn11> set date 

 2. The fw log is kernel cache and cannot be cleared last I heard.

Regards



-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Jason Lixfeld
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 11:17 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [j-nsp] A couple of CLI questions...

I've dug through a bunch of manuals for both these items, but I fear my search 
terminology may be preventing me from finding the appropriate results.  Hoping 
someone here can give me some pointers:

1- How to set the system time and date manually (ie: no NTP).
2- How to clear the firewall log (not the counters).

Thanks in advance.
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] 
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp
_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to