> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected] [mailto:juniper-nsp-
> [email protected]] On Behalf Of Walaa Abdel razzak
> Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 12:57 PM
> 
> I am practicing Kompella draft on logical routers (JUNOS is 9.2R3.5),
> all routers are located on one physical router, The l2vpn connection
> state is up but there is no forwarding, I can't ping between the two
> CE's.  is there an issue with logical routers or problem is from my
> side. I have check the config many times and didn't find a problem. I
> have the topology as follows:

You didn't include the configs, but anyway, did you try adding the
vrf-table-label statement to the VRF.  I have gotten l2vpns to work between
logical-routers and IIRC that should probably fix your issue.

Stefan Fouant
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D

_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to