Sebastian: Create an account at www.techexams.net. They have a Juniper Certification forum and there are multiple dual JNCIE folks who post regularly there. Also there are practice lab scenarios available for download.
Derick ________________________________ From: Sebastian Shumari <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Thu, February 25, 2010 3:57:54 AM Subject: [j-nsp] JNCIE-ER Hello, I am preparing for JNCIE-ER lab exam and I would like to do at the end of this year. There are bootcamps but seems a bit expensive to my pocket because I would pay my self. I am using the JunOS docs (juniper.net), fastrack lab-guides and the JunOS ER O'Reilly book. I would be grateful if someone could guide me in this road or could advise me about how to prepare for this lab exam. Feel free to contact directly with me Thanks in advance Best regards -- Sebastian Shumari Cisco CCDA, CCNP, CCSP, CCIP | JNCIS-FW, JNCIS-ES, JNCIS-ER | FCNSA | CCSA/CCSE NGX | NSA/NCSA/NCSP | SGFE | ITIL Foundation Certified _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

