Works for me.

dan

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected] 
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Paul Stewart
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 9:04 AM
To: 'Juniper-Nsp'
Subject: [j-nsp] Juniper.net website problems?

Hi folks - am I the only person having issues with Juniper's website this
morning?



Doing a site search and get a "We are sorry. the page or service you are
trying to access...."



Can login but as soon as I try to access any software I get the same error
page.. anyone else having this issue or is it just special to me? ;)



Paul







_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp


__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4894 (20100225) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com



__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature 
database 4894 (20100225) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com


_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to