Hi Taqdir,

> 1) Could anyone please help, how we can determine what is the % of bandwidth
> usage right now on my wan interface in juniper ?


"monitor interface ge-0/0/0" will give you a 1 second snapshot. Look at the 
inbound/outbound deltas.

The better way to do this is to historically trend the data using cacti: 
http://www.cacti.net/

> 2) How can I identify top users in juniper, like we have IP accounting in
> cisco ?

The best way long-term to do this, is to make use of J-Flow (cflowd v5)

I suggest Intermapper for your netflow analysis: 
http://www.intermapper.com/products/intermapper-flows

For configuration of Jflow, see: 
http://juniper.cluepon.net/index.php/Cflowd_configuration

Regards,

- Chris.



On 2010-02-25, at 8:47 PM, Taqdir Singh wrote:

> Hi Team,
> 
> 1) Could anyone please help, how we can determine what is the % of bandwidth
> usage right now on my wan interface in juniper ?
> 2) How can I identify top users in juniper, like we have IP accounting in
> cisco ?
> 

_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to