When we turn up a new T1, the telco like to loop the CSU on each end to test, so we have "remote-loopback-response" set in our interfaces (channelized DS3 PIC in M10i). However, we seem to have a regular problem with getting the loop dropped once the telco is done. They say they've dropped it, but we still see "Loopback: Remote" in our interface. There appears to be no way for us to override this loop either.
I don't know if the problem is with the telco not actually dropping the loop when they think they have done so, or with our Juniper not dropping the loop when the code stops. The telco keeps poking at it, and eventually the loop drops (but we never really know what happened to clear it). Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas? I've opened a case with Juniper, but we don't turn up new T1s all that often anymore, and today's new T1 has cleared (so I'm not really going to be able to diagnose it until there's another new T1). -- Chris Adams <[email protected]> Systems and Network Administrator - HiWAAY Internet Services I don't speak for anybody but myself - that's enough trouble. _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

