Hi

I didn't restart directly, but when I logged to the box I made some
config then rebooted the box.

Best Regards,
Walaa Abdel Razzak

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Dewell [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 1:18 PM
To: Walaa Abdel razzak
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] EX-4200 Commit Problem


Did you restart after the password recovery?  I can't remember if it is
required or not, but this sort of thing should be recovered at boot time
(unless you have greater problems with the filesystem).

Aaron

On Feb 28, 2010, at 9:59 AM, Walaa Abdel razzak wrote:

> Hi Experts
> 
> 
> 
> After making password recovery for EX-4200 24SFP switch, I made some
> config and committed the configuration, but suddenly I got some
problem
> with commit command and I get the following message without commit
> execution:
> 
> 
> 
> configuration check succeeds
> 
> error: error copying files
> (/config/juniper.conf.3.gz->/var/db/config/juniper.conf.4.gz): No such
> file or directory
> 
> error: rotation of old files failed
> 
> 
> 
> is there any explanation for this and how to recover?
> 
> 
> 
> JUNOS is 9.5R1.8
> 
> 
> 
> BR,
> 
> Walaa Abdel Razzak.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp
 

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
signature database 4901 (20100227) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com
 
 

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus
signature database 4901 (20100227) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com
 

_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to