> Hello Community,
> 
> For testing purposes I need to force the traffic to take a the secondary 
> LSP between two routers instead of the direct path. I need to do this 
> only for one routing instance.
>
> It is possible to do this ? and How?

Not exactly what you asked about, but you can force a routing instance to
use a different LSP like this:

policy-statement lsp-mapper {
        term 1 {
                from {
                        rib bgp.l3vpn.0;
                        community use-lsp;
                }
                then {
                        install-nexthop strict lsp lsp;
                        accept;
                }
        }
        term 2 {
                from rib bgp.l3vpn.0;
                then {
                        install-nexthop strict except lsp lsp;
                        accept;
                }
        }
}

set routing-options forwarding-table export lsp-mapper

The LSP named "lsp" will be used for routes with the "use-lsp" community,
which can be set by the VRF's export policy on the originating router.  All
other routes will use anything except "lsp".

I doubt it's possible to have a VRF use a given LSP's secondary path.

-Terry


_______________________________________________
juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

Reply via email to