I'll upgrade and try it out. Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 30, 2012, at 6:33 PM, William McLendon <[email protected]> wrote: > NSR was not supported on EX3300s until 12.1 per the release notes, and 12.2 > added NSSU for EX3300s. > > I did not see mention of NSB in the release notes, but I have to believe it's > supported for NSSU to work properly. Unfortunately I do not have access to > any EX3300s to test / confirm. > > http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/release-independent/junos/topics/concept/ex-series-software-features-overview.html#high-availability-features-by-platform-table > > also suggests that NSB came in 12.2 > > also make sure you remove the "no-split-detection" option if your VC is more > than 2 units. > > my testing with EX4500 / EX4200 VCs has been very positive of the NSR / NSB > features on 11.4 > > Will > > > On Oct 30, 2012, at 8:00 PM, [email protected] wrote: > >> Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 17:00:17 -0700 >> From: Morgan McLean <[email protected]> >> To: Ben Dale <[email protected]> >> Cc: [email protected] >> Subject: Re: [j-nsp] How reliable is EX multichassis? 3300 and 8200 >> switches >> Message-ID: >> <CAPiLEQdy1fMW5wG0qpY1ukn7tOvVP=pytj0axezsgfshxsi...@mail.gmail.com> >> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 >> >> Neither of these two options show up as a configurable flag: >> >> set routing-options nonstop-routing >> set ethernet-switching-options nonstop-bridging >> >> I'm running 11.4R2.14 on the ex3300-48t switches. >> >> Granted, right now the VC is broken so maybe it doesn't allow me to >> configure it? I can head to the datacenter and upgrade these two devices to >> recommended release and report back tomorrow as well. >> >> Morgan > > _______________________________________________ > juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

