Tyco/Lineage Power make a couple of products that I have used personally for powering Juniper routers and other telco equipment.
There are two 1RU shelves that can take 4 rectifier bricks each, one made to take 2kW rectifiers with 10A inputs, the other 2.7kW with 16A inputs. The 10.8kW shelves I have used have a small slot for a monitoring card, while the 8kW shelves dont. This could just be a simple matter of not ordering an 8kW shelf with a monitoring card slot though... We tend to add in a mini BDFB (also by Tyco/Lineage) to provide more output terminals, and importantly individual fuses. I could get part numbers if required. Unsure of pricing, usually the parts are just shipped as part of a BOM to the site where I am working. On 26 February 2013 17:45, Rutger Bevaart <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello list, > > Anybody have some good advice on AC to DC converters to power a Juniper > T640 with dual input DC power supplies? I found a few vendors that do 4x50A > in 1U (TDK for example) and was wondering if anybody was using these in > real life to power T's. > > Regards > Rutger > _______________________________________________ > juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp > _______________________________________________ juniper-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/juniper-nsp

