Joe Freeman [j...@netbyjoe.com] wrote:
> I started with a 10.0 train with the same symptoms.

Your problem is simple, you have FPC and not the "enhanced" FPC

FPC 0            REV 01   710-011153   CN8988            E-FPC

I'm pretty sure you need JunOS 8.x for the old FPC. 9.x might work too, but 10+
definitely does _not_ work.

You may also be able to get it working by adding larger DRAM/SDRAM to it. (At
least you can make that work with some of the other older cards like the SSB
and newer JunOS, instead of using an SSB-E).

Beware, the non-E FPC doesn't support some "newer" PICs.

FWIW I still have a dozen M20s in production because the hardware and software
is simply rock-solid... But I use all SSB-E-16 and FPC-E because they are
almost free on the used market anymore. This stuff all sells at scrap value due
to its power consumption.

Chris