On 22 October 2015 at 08:30, Bradley Gould
<brad.go...@staff.iinet.net.au> wrote:

Hey,

> "routing-options interface-routes" already exists, so keeping commonality
> with "routing-options static":
>
> set routing-options interface-routes family inet community [ 1:1 2:2 3:3 ]
> set routing-options interface-routes interface xe-1/2/3 family inet community
> [ 1:1 2:2 4:4 ]
>
> I'd think you'd want an ability to set a "global" community set for all
> interface routes and also be able to set them individually.

I don't see 'interface-routes interface X' in config?

http://www.juniper.net/documentation/en_US/junos15.1/topics/reference/configuration-statement/interface-routes-edit-routing-options.html

Even if this exits, it does not seem to give address granularity,
which is crucial point, so you can discriminate between two addresses.

--
  ++ytti