Hi Dragan,

That worked, actually. Many thanks!

As to the lt interface, will read up as suggested.

On 10/17/2016 03:18 AM, Dragan Jovicic wrote:
You could try import-rib policy, where you match on bgp routes and as-path prepend, something like this:
set routing-options rib-groups rib-1 import-policy pl-1
set policy-options policy-statement pl-1 term 10 from proto bgp
set policy-options policy-statement pl-1 term 10 then as-path-prepend "XXXX"
set policy-options policy-statement pl-1 term 10 then accept

Try and let me know please.

[quote]
Speaking of the lt tunnel, is there any clear drawbacks to using it? Once upon a time, I recall hearing that it was bandwidth constrained. I'm doing this on a Trio MX.
[/quote]

There is a bandwidth limitation, check out docs. As for when to use it, depends...

Best

Dragan