HTH
Thx
Alex

On 28/06/2017 18:21, Aaron Gould wrote:
Thanks Thomasz, well, sort of, I’m wondering if there is a way to upgrade Junos
from a box that is running the desired version ?  So I was wondering how the
following command runs and does the juniper device store that ENTIRE file
somewhere ?  if so, then I could copy it off and use it.  I was asking if when
I do the following command, does that juniper device store the whole file
somewhere, or not?

request system software add validate force-host
ftp://172.17.143.125/jinstall-acx5k-15.1X54-D61.6-domestic-signed.tgz

-Aaron Gould