Hello Andrey,

we use one pair since December for an new installation running 16.1R4-S2.2
currently.
The setup is quite basic stuff without curiosities (full table in inet.0,
3.6M routes in rib, ISIS+BGP, a few VPLS instances, a bit VRRP and a few
interface filters).
We hit one major bug (PR1240960, not RE specific, but annoying that
Juniper needed a month to identify an already known bug) and some minor
things, but nothing that would keep me away from using it again.

kind regards
Rolf