On Mon 2017-Sep-18 10:07:36 +0200, Benoit Plessis <b.ples...@doyousoft.com> wrote:

Le 16/09/2017 à 07:48, sameer mughal a écrit :
Hi,

Can anyone please review the mentioned below logs and advice me Is this
issue critical and how can I fix this ?

Well your firewall is alerting that it is regurlarly out of ressources.

I would check if it's due to something you do (modifying configuration
at this time),
or if it's due to external conditions ("attacks" / scan / ..)

Depend on that and on the service impact i would try to simplify
configuration, update the software
or more probably start to look at upgrading the device since it kindof
look inadequat to your need.

Do you have some external monitoring in place with a graphing system to
look after you firewall ?

This can even just be throughput based, especially for flow services as opposed to just packet-mode forwarding. I've had instances of this from e.g. pushing >50-60 Mbps of IPSEC on SRX100 boxes.

--
Hugo Slabbert       | email, xmpp/jabber: h...@slabnet.com
pgp key: B178313E   | also on Signal