Hi all--

Forgive my ignorance, but I've got an RE-S-X6-64G running in an MX480 (BP3)
with an SCBE2, version 15.1R6.7, and it has a chassis-control problem:

root> show chassis environment
error: Unrecognized command (chassis-control)

root> show chassis hardware
error: Unrecognized command (chassis-control)

. . . etc.

The show version command indicates "Model: olive," which leads me to believe
I've got a bad/wrong version, but Juniper's website says I'm good to go:

And trying to restart chassis-control isn't working. I'm sure I'm missing
something simple. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Much appreciated.

--Dave Peters