I don't want to abuse your kindness David, but how would you technically
configure both VSTP and RSTP?

I can't seem to find any sample configuration where both VSTP and RSTP are
concurrently configured together and no documentation show any example, not
even the link your attached.

This is a bit confusing for me as I am in new areas and I would like to avoid
breaking the network when I connect with my less-than-tested configuration.

Thanks,
Alex