Hello,

Is there a list of best practices or 'things to think about' when constructing
a firewall filter for a loopback on an MX series router running version 15 of
Junos?

I'm slowly piecing it together by just 'seeing what is broken next' and I have
found some issue specific examples on Juniper.net thus far that tend to help
with some of the issues but if anyone has ever seen a decent comprehensive
guide that would be tremendously useful.

If anyone has seen anything like this let me know, if not no worries will just
keep fixing the things one by one =)