Thank you for reply.
I meant a slightly different thing. Currently my setup is in lab stage with QFX5110 as spines and QFX5000 as leaves. I need to connect vlans running in EVPN-VXLAN fabric to an aggregation router, ideally two of them for redundancy. To have a redundant gateway for hosts sitting in VNIs I need to run EVPN L3 gateway somewere. It can be done either on aggregation routers or on QFX5110. Putting L3GW on routers means they have to run EVPN as well and effectively become leaves for VXLAN fabric. It may be a feasible solution in the future but for now we don't want to put EVPN-VXLAN in prod network. So, the another option is to run L3 gateways on spines and somehow route them to agg routers. Possible connectivity options between edge routers and spines could be: - have individual P2P routed links Spine-RTR and run BGP session between them. Balancing and redundancy in this case will be provided by BGP+ECMP and also limited by their capabilities. - have LACP to both Spines from each RTR and then L3 interface on each spine, BGP from each spine to each RTR. Load balancing is provided by BGP multipath+ECMP+LACP. In this case LACP bundle from spines POV is switched. Direct connection between spines is necessary in this case. ROuters in this topology play CE role for VXLAN fabric but connected to spines instead of leaves.

Any recommendations or links to BCP are appreciated.

Kind regards,
Andrey